RedBite Solutions is a fast growing high-tech software development organisation, based in Cambridge, that has been solving the world’s most challenging asset tracking problems for over a decade.
Working with a range of SME and global organisations, their international client list boasts companies such as the United Nations, Sony and Rolls-Royce. Alongside vast growth plans, they also have huge ambitions to be able to identify and enable product intelligence for every single object worldwide.
With an impressive background as the original architects of the EPC Network at the University of Cambridge, the founders then moved into standardisation, implementation and consulting resulting in the birth of RedBite Solutions. Since 1999, their software solutions have been deployed in 60+ countries globally which has resulted in investment for significant growth from a large corporate organisation.
To help fulfil these ambitious growth plans, RedBite is looking for a passionate and motivated developer to join its friendly and determined team.
This is a unique opportunity to join RedBite’s growing development team. You’ll gain exposure to and have the potential to influence high level project decision making and architecture design decisions. You’ll work on exciting, cutting edge object tracking systems including the company’s newest SaaS product, itemit – the easy way to track and monitor any asset. itemit is growing rapidly and already boasts an impressive client list.
RedBite Solutions is seeking a passionate and motivated Product Manager to join our friendly and determined team. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in understanding our existing features and app workflow, managing user permissions and notifications for all user roles, and ensuring comprehensive documentation of features that can be easily updated. Your documentation will serve as a reference for the sales and development teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing customer issues related to these features and overseeing the entire release lifecycle, from development to customer release. Furthermore, your role will involve extending and managing new features, as well as ensuring that wireframes, workflows, UI/UX designs, and sketches are all linked to development tickets with user stories and acceptance criteria.
You will participate in daily stand up zoom video calls at 9am GMT every day.
- Gain a deep understanding of existing features and the overall app workflow.
- Manage user permissions, notifications, and other relevant aspects for all user roles.
- Create comprehensive documentation for all existing features that can be easily updated to reflect changes. This documentation will serve as a reference for the sales and development teams.
- Effectively handle customer issues related to the features and ensure timely resolution.
- Oversee the entire release lifecycle, from development to customer release, to ensure a smooth and successful launch.
- Collaborate with the development team to extend and manage new features.
- Ensure that wireframes, workflows, UI/UX designs, and sketches are properly linked to development tickets with user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Prior experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and project management principles.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and document complex information.
- Familiarity with wireframing, UI/UX design, and software development methodologies.
- Experience in managing customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression options
- Currently, this is a remote working role with occasional meet ups