Support & Administration
RedBite Solutions is a fast growing high-tech software development organisation, based in Cambridge, that has been solving the world’s most challenging asset tracking problems for over a decade.
Working with a range of SME and global organisations, their international client list boasts companies such as the United Nations, Sony and Rolls-Royce. Alongside vast growth plans, they also have huge ambitions to be able to identify and enable product intelligence for every single object worldwide.
With an impressive background as the original architects of the EPC Network at the University of Cambridge, the founders then moved into standardisation, implementation and consulting resulting in the birth of RedBite Solutions. Since 1999, their software solutions have been deployed in 60+ countries globally which has resulted in investment for significant growth from a large corporate organisation.
To help fulfil these ambitious growth plans, RedBite is looking for a passionate and motivated developer to join its friendly and determined team.
This is a unique opportunity to join RedBite’s growing development team. You’ll gain exposure to and have the potential to influence high level project decision making and architecture design decisions. You’ll work on exciting, cutting edge object tracking systems including the company’s newest SaaS product, itemit – the easy way to track and monitor any asset. itemit is growing rapidly and already boasts an impressive client list.
We are looking for a support and administration personnel, to join our cross-discipline team. Your work will make a huge impact to hundreds of organisations using it around the world.
- Assist in sales, marketing, and administrative tasks to support the company’s growth strategy
- Send quotes and invoices to new customers and renewal invoices to existing ones
- Perform credit control duties, chasing outstanding payments, and updating records accordingly
- Enroll new leads in automated email sequences in Hubspot
- Execute account management tasks, ensuring customers are updated about new features and special offers
- Dispatch regular marketing newsletters to customers
- Order additional asset tags as per inventory needs
- Support ad hoc tasks as required by the business
- Participation in a small yet experienced team
- Collaboration on large-scale projects
- Active involvement in multiple projects
- Support from a team passionate about modern technology and processes
Essential skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Efficient self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise between various stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Familiarity with administrative tasks and tools
- Ability to manage schedules and deadlines
- Adaptability to changing priorities and projects
- Prior experience in administrative roles
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with Quickbooks, Stripe, Hubspot, Trello, and Slack
- Familiarity with cloud-based tools
- Basic understanding of technical terminologies
- Experience in the tech industry, specifically IoT or software development
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression options
- Currently, this is a remote working role with occasional meet ups